Klark Teknik DN32-DANTE 32-Channel Dante Expansion Card for M32 & X32 Consoles
- Audinate Dante Expansion Module
- Up to 32 Bidirectional Channels @ 48 kHz
- Compatible with Dante Virtual Soundcard
- Dual-Redundant Dante Networking
By installing the Klark Teknik DN32-DANTE, your M32 or X32 console will interface with Dante networks using virtually any 100 Mbit/s or Gigabit Network infrastructure with DSCP-based QoS – providing dependable multi-channel audio that coexist with other IP-based data traffic on the same network.
The DN32-DANTE card utilizes 24-bit signal transmission with sample-accurate synchronization and low latency, ensuring the highest audio integrity. A secondary input allows you to set up a seamless, redundant network.
Full remote control of the M32/X32 is possible using the integrated Ethernet switch. When the DN32-DANTE card is connected to a computer, Audinate’s Dante Controller application gives you full control over configuration and signal routing among your Dante-enabled devices.
- Audinate Dante expansion module for Midas and Behringer digital consoles
- Up to 32 bidirectional channels @ 48 kHz
- Enables multichannel recording and playback via Dante Virtual Soundcard (Windows or Mac computer)
- Primary and secondary Ethernet interfaces for dual-redundant Dante networking
- Operates from internal Dante network Precision Time Protocol (PTP) clock
- Optional Dante Controller software for remote configuration (Windows or Mac computer)
- LED indicators monitor network activity and speed
We Also Recommend
Klark Teknik VNET2-DANTE BRIDGE for Dante Sources VNET2DANTEBRIDGE