Datavideo BC-200 4K Block Camera with IR Remote
- Compact 4K-resolution (3840 x 2160) camera supports resolutions up to 2160p/30
- 2/3" Exmor R CMOS sensor with 8.9MP resolution
- Dual, synchronous HDMI outputs
- 12x optical zoom with 3.9-46.8mm focal length and f/1.8 to f/2.0 aperture
- Additional features include red/green tally lights, and VISCA, DVIP, or IR remote control
The BC-200 4K Block Camera from Datavideo captures 4K QFHD video at resolutions up to 2160p/30. This compact camera features a 2/3", progressive-scan CMOS Exmor R-type image sensor, two HDMI outputs, 8.9MP resolution, and RS-422, VISCA, and IR control (IR remote control available separately). The BC-200's 12x optical zoom provides a focal length of 3.9-46.8mm with an aperture of f/1.8 to f/2.0.
Additional features include red and green LED tally lights, digital noise reduction, and auto/manual gain control, focus, and white balance modes. The BC-200 Camera's rugged metal housing will stand up to repeated use.
In the Box
- Datavideo BC-200 4K Block Camera with IR Remote
- Limited 1-Year Warranty (2-Year with Registration)
We Also Recommend
Datavideo TC-100 & CG-200 HDMI Character Generator & HDMI Title Creator Kit
Datavideo RMC-185 KMU Controller with Joystick and Preset Buttons For KMU-100