Behringer ODYSSEY Full-Sized Analog Synthesizer with Sequencer and FX
- Authentic Recreation of the ARP Odyssey
- Mono/Duophonic with Dual Oscillators
- 37 Semi-Weighted Keys, Vel & Aftertouch
- Pure Analog Signal Path: VCO, VCF, VCA
The Behringer ODYSSEY is a full-sized recreation of the highly coveted classic ARP Odyssey and includes a 37-note full-sized keyboard with dual VCOs, a 3-way multimode voltage controlled filter (VCF), a 32-step sequencer/arpeggiator, and Klark Teknik FX. The true-to-the-original analog circuitry (VCO, VCF, and VCA design) ensures the classic sound of the original making it well suited for musicians, producers, and sound designers.
The ODYSSEY's two voices are generated by dual analog voltage controlled oscillators (VCOs), which provide sawtooth and square/pulse waves with pulse width modulation. Additional features include oscillator sync, FM, and LFO controls. The filter section offers three different versions based on each revision of the original Odyssey. The white version features the 4023 2-pole filter, while the black-and-gold version uses the 4035 4-pole filter. The black-and-orange version features the 4075 4-pole design. Each filter circuit offers its own distinct character and is like having three different instruments in one, adding flexibility to your sound explorations. What's more, there's a drive switch, which adds some edge to your sound.
The two easy-to-use envelope generators, AR (attack and release) and ADSR (attack, decay, sustain, and release) with 2 and 4 faders respectively, help you craft incredible sounds. Switches are provided for ADSR Gate / LFO Repeat, AR Gate / LFO Repeat and thirdly, Keyboard Repeat / Auto Repeat. These provide a wide range of performance options. Also included on the ODYSSEY is a very capable sequencer, which allows you to program up to 32 notes/rests and save them as a pattern. You can record, save, and recall up to 64 patterns. Plus, you have the choice of recording in Keyboard mode, which allows you to create and store the pattern, or Step mode, which allows you to interact while composing the pattern. The on-board arpeggiator generates 8 different patterns based on which chords you hold.
The ODYSSEY includes custom-engineered Klark Teknik effects including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch-shifter, and multi-effects via the 24-bit, studio-grade effect engine. The Behringer ODYSSEY ships with a power supply.
- Authentic mono/duo-phonic synthesizer with 2 true analog oscillators for thick sounds
- 37 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity functionality
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF, and VCA designs from the 1970s
- 2 voices with sawtooth, square/pulse with pulse-width modulation, and sine/square wave LFO
- 3-way VCF modes: 2-pole MKI (4023), 4-pole MKII (4035) and 4-pole MKIII (4075)
- Easy-to-use 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence locations
- Arpeggiator with wide patterns for great sound effects
- Klark Teknik FX including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch-shifter, and multi-effects
- 35 sliders and 25 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- 3 pressure-sensitive buttons for pitch and modulation control provide total hands-on performance
- Powerful pink/white noise generator with sample & hold plus lag processor
- Comprehensive USB/MIDI implementation for connection to keyboard/sequencers
In the Box
- Behringer ODYSSEY Full-Sized Analog Synthesizer with Sequencer and FX
- Power Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extends to 3 Years if Registered within 90 Days
We Also Recommend
Behringer MS-1 Analog Synthesizer with Live Performance Kit Black Blue Red
Behringer Vocoder VC340 - Analog Vocoder for Human Voice and Strings Sounds
Behringer X Air XR18 18-Input Digital Mixer for iPad/Android Tablets with Wi-Fi
Behringer X32 Producer 40-Input 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console w 16 Mic Preamps