Audio Technica AT4050 Multi Pattern Condenser Cardioid Microphone 4050 AT
The AT4050 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone from Audio-Technica is a large-diaphragm side-address externally polarized condenser microphone with three switchable polar patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure-8. It can be used to capture audio for broadcast, studio, and sound reinforcement applications.
The AT4050 is powered by 48V phantom power and built with a 3-pin XLR output connector. It is equipped with a -10 dB pad that lowers the microphone sensitivity and provides higher SPL capability. This makes it applicable in a wide range of applications like vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, and guitar amp capture. Its dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged for consistent, high-quality performance.
Furthermore, a precision-machined, nickel-plated brass acoustic element baffle provides solid element stability and maximum sensitivity. The AT4050 includes a shockmount, a microphone dust cover, and a protective carrying case.
- Transparent uppers/mids balanced by rich low-end qualities combine with advanced acoustic engineering for extensive performance capabilities and high quality
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process, allowing the optimum characteristics achieved to remain constant over years of use
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, and figure 8
- Transformerless circuitry minimizes low-frequency distortion and improves correlation of high-speed transients
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics are compliant with Audio-Technica's consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Custom shockmount provides superior isolation
- Includes protective carrying case and microphone dust cover
In the Box
- Audio-Technica AT4050 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
- Audio-Technica 8449 Shock Mount
- Microphone Dust Cover
- Protective Carrying Case
- Limited 5-Year Warranty
We Also Recommend
Audio-Technica ATH-M70x Pro Monitor Headphones
Audio-Technica BP40 Large Diaphragm Dynamic Broadcast Microphone